Client: TLC Group
Architect: JNP Architects
Quantity Surveyor: David J. Turner & Associates
Structural Engineer: Tobin Consulting Engineers
€9.5m – €5m (2008) + €0.5m (2011) + €4.0m (2016)
Phase 1 – ??? | Phase 2 – 260m² | Phase 3 – 2,200m²
Phase 1 – 12 months | Phase 2 – 6 months | Phase 3 – 10 months
TLC Maynooth Campus is a 110-bedroom nursing home including an dementia unit and TLC Group head office located in Co. Kildare. This project was completed in three phases. The first phase consisted of the renovation, conversion and extension of an existing hotel to a 66-bed nursing home. Phase two involved the construction of the TLC Group head office building. The final third phase consisted of a 49-bedroom extension.
- Design & build, turn-key contract.
- Phase One: 2008 Renovation, conversion & extension of existing building into a 66-bedroom nursing home
- Phase Two: 2011 Construction of new Head Office building
- Phase Three: 2016 Construction of new 49-bedroom nursing home extension.
- Constructed to current HIQA requirements
- Works included full nursing home fit-out including fixtures, fittings and equipment.