Client: TLC Group
Architect: JNP Architects
Quantity Surveyor: Mitchell McDermott
Structural Engineer: Finn Behan Consulting Engineers
Nursing Home 8,600m²
Nursing Home Staff Accommodation 1600m²
Demolition & Site Clearance – 3 months
Nursing Home – 16 months
Accommodation Units – 8 months
TLC Carton was constructed by DHD Construction Ltd in 2018. The project entailed the site clearance and demolition of the former Smurfit-Kapa industrial buildings, construction of 147 bed-room nursing home and the construction of ten, four-bedroom healthcare staff living units.
- Demolition of 4000m² industrial building.
- Site clearance of brownfield site.
- Archaeological excavation.
- Design & build contract.
- Pre-cast concrete structure over three levels.
- Ten semi-detached, 4-bedroom staff accommodation units.
- Includes full nursing home fit-out of furniture, fixtures & equipment.
- HIQA compliant and operational by our Client within two weeks of handover.
- Extensive landscaping of former industrial site.