St Monica’s Youth Club
Client: Dublin City Council
Architect: JNP Architects
Structural Engineer: Muir Associates
Quantity Surveyor: Linesight
The works included the full refurbishment and extension of the existing St Monica’s Youth Club Facility. The works were largely completed maintaining the weekly Bingo nights in the facility thus maintaining an element of business for the Youth Club.
The fabric of the building was substantially ungraded and is an element of work on a broad campus development including external sports pitches ad a new Primary Care Facility for the Health Service Executive.
Project Information Points
- New roof system over existing Sports Hall.
- Building fabric insulation upgrade including insulated render and metal cladding systems.
- Internal refurbishment and fit-out.
- New sports floor to sports hall.
- Upgrading passive fire protection.
- Design & build M & E including new mechanical ventilation system.