Cara Care Centre
Northwood, Santry, Dublin 9
Client: Sandar Developmets
Architect: JNP Architects
Quantity Surveyor: Kerrigan Sheanon Newman
Structural Engineer: Finn Behan Consulting Engineers
Ground to Fourth floor 4400m²
Cara Care Centre is a 103-bedroom nursing home constructed by DHD Construction Ltd in 2011. This design and build project consisted of a basement level car-park with a five storey pre-cast concrete superstructure. The project included a full fit-out of all nursing home fixtures, fittings and equipment to provide a successful turnkey solution for our Client.
Project Information Points
- Design & build, turn-key contract.
- HIQA approved and defect-free within 3 weeks of handover.
- Insitu concrete basement structure including associated water-proofing.
- Pre-cast concrete superstructure.
- Full design & build of mechanical and electrical systems including combined heat and power generation.