63 Lower Mount Street
Client: South Hill Capital
Conservation Consultant: Fitzgerald Kavanagh Associates
Architect: Fitzgerald Kavanagh Associates
Quantity Surveyor: Duffy Gaffney Partnership
Structural Engineer: Clifton Scannell Emerson
Refurbishment of period, protected structure in prominent City Centre setting. The project consisted of external and internal alterations to existing office premises including the demolition of added poor quality extension and restoration of original façade to rear.
DHD Construction Limited replaced all mechanical and electrical systems and restored the impressive hardwood floors throughout to their former glory. The period feature staircase was also restored and presents now as a prominent feature of the building.
Decoration was complete throughout and original features were restored to their former glory. The sliding sash windows were refurbished throughout.
Project Information Points
- Removal of timber extension to rear and reinstatement of window at this
- Reconfiguration of internal partitions and sanitary installations
- Paint removal and repairs to main entrance door case
- New glazed screen and entrance door to basement
- New services installations
- General conservation and repairs
- New landscaping to front and rear and lighting to front facade